Various accounts of my life's experiences as I continue my journey through the unknown portals of life. Accounts both past and present while looking to the future.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

God Will Make A Way

As I was checking my email today a good friend of mine said and I quote:

"I DON'T KNOW WHY AND I WILL NOT QUESTION! I WAS THINKING OF YOU ..... AND THIS WAS WAITING ON ME. LIKE I SAID, HE WORKS IN MISTERIOUS WAYS!"

Now, I hadn't talked with this individual for quite some time and we talked for the first time the other day for a short while and today I get this link in my email from this person to open up and listen to. It was EXACTLY what I needed at the moment. I truly believe this was a message sent by God to me through my friend. I suggest you click on this link and listen for yourself..... make sure you have your volume turned up, you won't want to miss out on this very important truth!! God is awesome!!

No comments: